Here you will find all the latest news, reviews and fantastic online casino bonus offers of only the most reputable of online casinos on the Internet. You can also be assured that each featured casino offer safe and secure payment options. All casinos featured in this online casino guide have their payout percentages independently reviewed to ensure their integrity. You’ll also find that some of our featured casinos have the highest payout percentages you’ll find on the web giving you the best possible chance of winning.
We also have gaming tips and strategies to maximise your chances of winning. So whether you are new to playing at an online casino or a regular we hope we have something for you.
All the best and Good Luck.
Online Casino Reviews from Casino Gamblers Guide
Here you will find the best in online casinos reviewed. There are 18 online casino reviews along with a variety of bonus offers for you to choose from.
Click the text link to read our online casino review
Perhaps you are wondering what exactly does “Payout” on the table below mean? As it suggests it simply shows how much the online casino paid back to all player in the previous month. This value is represented as a percentage. For example, if the payout percentage is 97% this means that out of all the money gambled at the online casino during the last month, the casino paid back 97% of that money. The casino keeps the remaining 3% as it’s profits. Well they do need to make a profit otherwise they wouldn’t be in business would they?
All of our featured online casinos have their payout percentages independently reviewed by a third party. Most by one of the largest professional business service providers in the world.